Wednesday, 23 April 2008

A reminder to regularly check out my links.

I don't update this blog as often as I wish simply because I hate blogging. However, Canada is my country and my only country and as a Canadian it is my fundamental human right to influence how this country is governed. And I think there is a need to bring the immigration issue to the forefront of the Canadian psyche because, for me, immigration is a sovereignty issue. Almost 20% of the Canadian population is foreign born yet ethnic lobby groups, upset at the Conservative government's reforms to the immigration act, may succeed at pressuring the Liberal party into defeating the government over the immigration reforms and force a general election, an election the host majority of the population do not want. If the immigrant population of Canada, a foreign born population and a minority of the whole populace, wields as much political power over the Liberal party to defeat a government they do not like then what does this say about the political future of Canada? What does this say about Canadian sovereignty when Canada loses legal control over its borders due to the influence of a minority segment of the population who wants an open border and an ever increasing and steady flow of foreign born individuals into the country? I guess what I am trying to say is that Canadians are losing control of their country. To me this is as much a concern as the influence multinational corporations have over world governments. Indeed, Canada's immigration system has been allowed to run amok because it has the business community's blessing. Anyhow I am just rambling.

So, again, I encourage you to regularly visit my links. NotCanada.com has updated and there are lots of good things to check out there. Also check out the weekly bulletins at Immigration Watch Canada. That site provides greater analysis of the immigration issue then I do. Also, do not shy away at my non-Canadian links. Immigration Watch International is Australian based but the site concentrates on global immigration issues, as the title of the cite implies. Also, keep in mind what is happening abroad in other immigrant receiving nations is most likely happening here.

You will also want to inform yourself about Canada's Human Rights Commissions. These institutions have become enemies to free speech and have to be stopped. Visit Ezra Levant and Free Mark Steyn! to keep yourself informed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for establishing this blog.

Canadians are hungry for more of these sources of information, if only to maintain our sanity in this over zealous political-correct world.

PaxCanadiana said...

Thanks for the support.

Gary K. said...

Paxcan,

Good to see you onboard. I've been reading your blog as long as Steyn's. ('07)

Great source of information.

PaxCanadiana said...

Thanks.

Its nice to see people reading this thing.