Sunday, 6 May 2012

Why Immigrants With PhDs From The Developing World Are Driving Cabs In Canada, EXPLAINED!


Not all degrees are created equal.

On top of that there's a lot of document fraud going on especially in places like Indian and China, Canada's top two immigrant source countries.

I do believe Canadian professional organizations intentionally put up barriers to hinder credential recognition of foreign trained professionals - irrespective of where they were trained - to shield their incomes from the downward pressure mass immigration imposes on them.  That should be something only the little people have to put up with.

On the other hand it may be a good thing that they do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This item reminded me of something I had intended to send you earlier:


http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703515504576142092863219826.html


I thought it might interest you - it certainly held my attention.


Apologies for not forwarding it sooner.


Keep up the good work!

PaxCanadiana said...

I think I've read that article before.

It's a good one to keep handy. Thanks for the link.