Sunday, 3 April 2016

So Where Was I?

Apparently I wasn’t having a nightmare after all.  The Liberals really did win the election back in October, 2015 sending a very undeserving and a very vain and vapid man to the PMO.  

I barely slept that night and have slept very little since then only to recently awaken from my first bought of prolonged sleep after knocking myself senseless from one too many facepalms to the head thanks to the one too many times our allegedly objective and dispassionate national media swooned over the cringeworthy statements and deeds of our Tumblr-tier PM.  Like, holy f**k!

As if it couldn’t get any worse a pathetic known drunkard of an ex-banker with a PhD. in crystal ball gazing gets appointed Minister of Immigration in Justin Trudeau’s vote pandering, “It’s [current year]” cabinet of mostly token appointees.  Good God!

So it looks like it’s time to dust off the old blog and pick up from where I left off ‘cause I don’t know how I’m going to handle the next few years without an outlet to blow off some steam.  While I will concentrate on immigration as the main thrust of my writing I may go off topic from time to time to comment on the attention getting, “Look at me everyone” antics of Pierre Trudeau’s spawn as well as the overall pathetic state of Canadian politics and the mediocrities that pollute it.

I hate blogging and I didn’t miss it but it’s only been five months since their election victory and already the Liberals make me want to jump from the heights of the CN Tower after ingesting two cyanide capsules for good measure.  

And they’re just getting started. 

God, it’s going to be a long f**king four years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging, PaxCanadiana. Hope you stay awhile.

ELN

Cole Dutton said...

Your not the only one who hates blogging keep up the good work on everyone's behalf.